My new hat! 2010. I love hats, and I've collected them for years. I don't always think I look that great in them but, more, I like how they make me feel. Maybe, it's because of the warmth, or the protection even, I'm not exactly sure. It could just possibly be, the way that hats kinda hide ya bit? Although, with some of my hats, I think they do the opposite of hiding, and really draw in a lot of attention. I wish more folks wore hats, their so much fun!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Assignment #1 - Self Portrait
My new hat! 2010. I love hats, and I've collected them for years. I don't always think I look that great in them but, more, I like how they make me feel. Maybe, it's because of the warmth, or the protection even, I'm not exactly sure. It could just possibly be, the way that hats kinda hide ya bit? Although, with some of my hats, I think they do the opposite of hiding, and really draw in a lot of attention. I wish more folks wore hats, their so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment