It wasn't a smooth process in creating my collages, but I was able to muscle through it. I used the palm trees I had made from the first group of dingbats. Jungles are cool, and I wanted to make one. I started out selecting one of the dingbats I'd build from first. Then I transferred the symbol into a new scene. Once in the scene I resized the symbols to work a layout for a landscape I liked. I duplicated certain symbols to replicate more of the same types of palm trees, and positioned them in different places in the composition. For all the other's, I repeated using the same tools, different symbols and setting's.
To draw a background I created layers and I also then learned I could just start-out making the background first, then just adding the symbol on to the scene from there. The beach idea, along with the reseeding palm trees was from my buddy Jonathan. Thanks, Jonathan! (: The water, sand, mountains, and sky had their own layer. Working with color is always fun! I didn't realize I had to actually color each symbol by going back into the library of each dingbat to then edit for color. I'm still working on getting two more posted.





No comments:
Post a Comment